PET SITTING & CARE
I wanted to personally thank you for visiting Old Red English Bulldogs Kennel. If you are considering using our service, I encourage you to browse the information listed on this site. I am confident that you will see, as I did, the peace of mind our professional services will afford you, your family and your pets! Once you use Old Red English Bulldogs Kennel, you will see the difference! We truly love what we do, and take pride in the services we provide.
- LOTS OF TENDER LOVING CARE
- fresh food and water
- brushing, combing, exercising and playing with them
- giving medications, vitamins, or other special care
- arranging for medical treatment in case of illness
- meticulous litter box maintenance
- indoor clean up of pet messes.
- bringing in the mail and newspapers
- adjusting drapes and lights
- watering your indoor plants
- simple pool care such as adding chlorine
- bring trash to curb on trash day
- handling other minor household tasks as needed
- Regular daily scheduled mid day dog visits will be sometime between 11AM and 2PM
- Each mid day visit will be 20 minutes
- Your dog will be able to go for a walk or play in a fenced yard at your request
A Day General rates are as follows:
Dogs: small – $65
medium – $69
Large – $75
X-Lg. – $88
Cats: $35 drop in once a day for feeding, $85 for a stay over
NOTE: We are unable to accommodate specific time requests for any visits.
DOGS: AM visits will be some time between 7AM and 9AM
PM visits will be some time between 3PM and 5PM
Night visits will be some time between 7PM and 9PM
Daily Mid Day dog visits will be some time between 11AM and 2PM
NOTE: Dog visits will never be more than 12 hours apart.
CATS: Cats will be visited at approximately the same time each day sometime between 10AM and 4PM depending on my schedule, location of other jobs and weather conditions. Except in emergencies, no cats visits will be before 10AM or after 4PM.
Please contact us as far in advance as possible. We suggest at least 2 week’s notice but it is possible we may be able to accomodate last minute requests for service. You should note however that we book up fast during busy times. I will be happy to assist you in finding another local pet sitter if I am unable to help you. Minimum 5 days services and also 3 weeks notice of service request & cancellation.